At Sydney Lawn & Turf Supplies we are commited to providing you with the highest quality turf and 100% customer satisfaction.
Our turf is backed by Lawn Solutions Australia which comes with 10 Years warranty.
If you are not completely satisfied, please give us a call on 1800 458 589.
Conditions of Warranty
- Due to the perishable nature of turf, your Turf Supplier must receive notification in writing within 8 hours after the turf has been delivered or within 8 hours after the turf left the place of purchase specifying any problems with the turf;
- As turf is a mass of living plans and is highly perishable. It must be installed immediately upon delivery;
- The turf must be installed correctly;
- There must be proper ground preparation before installation;
- An immediate watering schedule as outlined in the Lawn Solutions Best Practice Guidelines must be activated upon installation of the turf;
- Compliance with the Additional Requirements contained in this Warranty;
- You must properly water and maintain the new after installation, and strictly adhere to new and ongoing care requirement as identified in Lawn Solutions Best Practice Guidelines;
- The turf was not damaged by pets or overuse;
- The turf was not burned by the application of a chemical (e.g. fertiliser, insecticide, etc.);
- Any and all recommendations by your Turf Supplier to correct the notified problem were followed; and
- The turf was not previously replaced under this Warranty;
- This Warranty is not transferable and requires proof of date and purchase.
It is acknowledged and understood by you that:
- Turf may need to be periodically watered after full establishment if natural conditions are mild and dry even throughout the winter months. Winterkill or winter dieback may set in on both existing lawns and new lawns if adequate moisture and pre winter fertiliser is not received. These conditions are excluded from the Warranty.
- The benefits of the Lawn Solutions Warranty does not extend to the suitability of any turf cultivars for specific applications unless it has been extended in writing by the Turf Supplier for its suitability to oil types, etc.
- You acknowledge that suitable or proper soil preparation is your responsibility prior to the delivery and soil performance factors on turf growth are not covered under this Warranty.
- Weed seed and undesirable grass seed can be present in sub-base and oil beds lying dormant for years and germinating when conditions are favourable. Lawn Solutions is not be responsible for weeds that occur in your turf after 7 days of delivery.
- Turf is a perishable product and requires immediate installation and watering. Lawn Solutions will not accept responsibility of conditions after delivery or those conditions beyond our control which lead to growth failure, including but not limited to:
- improper, compacted or noxious sub-soil;
- pre-existing condition of the area in which the turf is to be installed;
- improper installation;
- turf not installed immediately upon delivery;
- improper watering/lack of moisture;
- disease inherit to site;
- annual or perennial weeds that develop after installation;
- improper maintenance or neglect;
- planting in direct shade;
- failure to comply with the Lawn Solutions Best Practice Guidelines;
- damaged by pets or overused;
- application of chemicals, fertilisers or insectisides that have detrimentally affected the turf.
- The turf must be watered as per Lawn Solutions Best Practice Guidelines and regularly for three weeks after installation, not allowing it to dry out during that time. This watering schedule may need to run for longer during hot periods or if laid on sand.
- Lawn Solutions Australia is not responsible for any damaged turf during the establishment period. All new turf should be allowed thirty days growing period before any traffic, including pets are allowed on the turf. This period may need to be extended in colder periods and your Turf supplier will advise recommended establishment times at time of purchase.
- Lawns Solutions Australia member may, at their discretion, send a representative to examine your lawn and make recommendations for correcting the problem as an alternative to replacement. If you follow all recommendations and still feel dissatisfied, you can contact the turf supplier again to request re-inspection of the turf.
Limitation of Liability
In the event that the turf does not perform to the Lawn Solutions Australia Warranty and subject to the Conditions and Exclusions, to the extent the turf is defective Lawn Solutions will, as its discretion:
- repair or replace the turf (or part of it);
- resupply or fix a problem with the turf;
- Lawn Solutions Australia liability is limited to the re-supplying of the failed turf;
- Lawns Solutions Australia is not responsible for expenses associated with a Warranty claim.
To make a claim under this Warranty please address all correspondence to:
Lawn Solutions Australia c/ KPMG 63 Market St, Wollongong NSW 2500