Sir Grange Turf
If you want a beautiful, yet hardy, low-maintenance grass for your next project, then Sir Grange is the lawn for you. Many years of research has been put into making this turf, which is meant to withstand the harsh Australian weather whilst still maintaining a beautiful, soft leaf.
Sir Grange is the successful result of years within an extensive research and development program run by Lawn Solutions Australia, the leading authority of grass research in Australia. As a result, Sir Grange is a breed of grass that requires very little maintenance and is extremely weather and damage-resistant.
At Sydney Lawn & Turf, we’re proud of the premium quality Sir Grange turf that we grow, as well as the partnership that we have with Lawn Solutions Australia. That’s why our Sir Grange turf comes with LSA’s 10-year warranty. If you want a turf that’s beautiful yet hardy, order Sir Grange Turf from Sydney Lawn & Turf today.
- Hand selected from over 10,000 different cultivars
- #1 selling zoysia or grass in the USA
- Successfully passed strict international search & development breeding process
- Dark green in colour
- Fine leaf blade
- Minimal damage when scalped
- Requires 75% less nitrogen than other common turf varieties
- Requires up to 50% less mowing than other common turf varities
- Weed & insect resistant
- High shade tolerance (needs only 4 hours of direct sunlight/day)
- Suitable for full sun areas
- High wear tolerance
- Wide range of mowing height options
- High drought-tolerance
- Survives through sub-freezing temperatures
- Successfully grown and sold in over 10 different countries
- 10-year product warranty comes included