Family-owned, Sydney Lawn & Turf Supplies is run by brothers Rob and Frank Muscat who work alongside their father, Dominic. Hands-on owners, this family ran business is driven by a combination of hard work and decades of experience.
Farming in the Hawkesbury since 1963, The Muscat family had an already established passion for farming before they settled in the area. Originating in Europe, they trace back to 5 generations of farmers, making it natural to the brothers you know today.
Although they were initially farming, Rob and Frank have since turned their concentration solely onto turf since 1988. With now over 30 years in the turf industry, you know you are in good hands at Sydney Lawn & Turf.
Continuing to produce turf in the Hawkesbury, we have over 200 acres in grass across four different locations. Located along the Hawkesbury/Nepean River, we are proud to have access to an excellent water supply which is essential when growing high-quality turf from seed.
What they do better than anyone
- Frank and Rob insist on only growing turf to the highest purity, quality and perfection. Only the best will do.
- To ensure the best turf is supplied to their customers, they have the latest in machinery.
- They can also produce the Maxi Rolls which is important when you are laying out large areas.
- Their turf is so well recognised as being a leader in this industry that they now distribute turf all around Australia and also supply growers in Queensland, South Australia and Victoria.
- Because of their reputation as one of the leaders in the turf industry in not just Sydney but Australia, they are always offered new varieties. You can be sure they are always up to date with what is new on the market.
- We are AusGap certified which means we only supply genetically pure turf including Sir Walter DNA Certified.
Sydney Lawn & Turf Supplies supplied the turf to the Flemington Race Course in Melbourne, Victoria.
When Randwick Race course needed to be re-turfed after World Youth day 2008 Sydney Lawn & Turf Supplies, was chosen to supply and grow the turf on one of their farms.