Sydney Lawn & Turf is owned and run by brothers Rob and Frank Muscat, along with their father Dominic. They are very much hands on owners.
The Muscat family, has been farming in the Hawkesbury since 1963, concentrating solely in Turf since 1988.
Farming is their passion. They trace farming back for 5 generations, originating in Europe.
The farms are in the Hawkesbury, with over 200 acres in turf at four different locations.
They are located on the Hawkesbury/Nepean River so they have an excellent water supply, very necessary when growing high quality turf from seed.
What they do better than anyone
- Frank and Rob insist on only growing turf to the highest purity, quality and perfection. Only the best will do.
- To ensure the best turf, to supply to you, they have the latest in machinery.
- They can also produce the Maxi Rolls which is important when you are laying out large areas.
- Their turf is so well recognised as being a leader in this industry that they now distribute turf all around Australia and also supply growers in Queensland, South Australia and Victoria.
- Because of their reputation as one of the leaders in the turf industry they are always offered new varieties. You can be sure they are always up to date with what is new on the market.
- We are AusGap certified which means we only supply genetically pure turf including Sir Walter DNA Certified.
Sydney Lawn & Turf Supplies supplied the turf to the Flemington Race Course in Melbourne, Victoria.
When Randwick Race course needed to be re-turfed after World Youth day 2008 Sydney Lawn & Turf Supplies, was chosen to supply and grow the turf on one of their farms.