The following are the Terms of Sale:
- Unauthorised commercial propagation of any material purchased, conditioning export, import or stocking of propagation material of these varieties is an infringement under the Plant Breeders Rights Act.
- The suppliers responsibility of materials will cease at the kerbside of the job address stated. If it is necessary for a vehicle to cross the footpath or to enter upon private property in the course of effecting delivery, the purchaser will provide safe and adequate access and will indemnify and save harmless the suppliers from and against any claims by any persons for all damage to any public or private property and every injury or wrong which may result there from.
- The supplier’s responsibility to customers who collect from its depot will cease when their vehicles have left the site.
- Materials remain the property of Muscat Turf Pty Ltd until full payment has been received and in the event of default on the part of the purchaser in making full and punctual payment, the supplier is authorised to enter upon the property of the site were delivery was made to recover the materials.
- Muscat Turf Pty Ltd will ensure all grass and goods are delivered in good condition.
- Customers accept sole responsibility for maintaining grass and goods after delivery has taken place.
- Muscat Turf Pty Ltd are authorised growers and sellers of the turf varieties listed on their website.
- A cancellation fee of $25 applies to any order cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.